Tuesday, February 28, 2012

2012.

I have known that 2012 is going to be a rough year for me. I am not saying this to be negative. This post is not venting - just pure honesty.

I go to Coachella - f*&^ yeah!
I turn 30 - mixed emotions.

I graduate law school - yay! Only to be thrown into bar prep two days later..
I study for the bar - eh.

And then I will have to find something to do with myself until -

I get my bar results - hopefully that is a yay. *fingers crossed*

I don't have a job for after school despite doing all the "shoulds" that career services (and almost every teacher) gave me. Even when I do get a job I know there will be a learning curve - that I will suck at things and will have growing pains in learning the trade of law.

I just have to believe that this entire process is a growing process. A process in belief. A process in keeping the faith.

I found this video on a blog and even though it is written about creative writing I believe that it applies to MANY other aspects of life. I will get through this phase. I will... because what other choice do I have? I have to keep moving forward. I can't just sit and pout.


Ira Glass on Storytelling from David Shiyang Liu on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment