Sunday, January 20, 2013

Lately.




This is my life lately. Well figuratively. If I showed you what it looked like really, it would be much scarier.

There is a reason for this solitude and the relative silence on here. The Bar. Posts will be sparse, if at all, until 5:00 p.m. on February 27th, 2013.

Wish me luck.

Disclaimer: Despite, the picture above being underwater, and my being behind ("underwater") on the barbri schedule, I am actually in good spirits. I do not mean this to be a depressing post. Thanks Sister for the call in case it was. Love you INFINITY!

I actually think the picture is beautiful. Does that mean I am dark? Oh well. Bigger things to tackle right now.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! It's a tough time but it will be over soon! :)

    xo, jill
    Classy with a Kick

    ReplyDelete