Sunday, November 3, 2013

Some Great Sunday Reads...

If you just want to chill this Sunday and read some good articles, below are some of the articles and news releases that made me think this week:

- If you live in San Francisco or in the bay area, please, please, PLEASE make an effort to be a part of this little guy's Make-A-Wish. If I was anywhere close to there, I would be there in a heartbeat.

- This guy rejecting the Walmart view of marriage made me second guess why I have always said marriage wasn't something I needed in my life.

- This article gave me ammo to respond to everyone that says iOS 7 sucks. I love iOS 7.

- The FAA's most recent announcement just fueled J's addiction to watching TV on his iPad through the entire flight.

- And I can't wait to see this TV turned movie... It better not be lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment