Saturday, April 5, 2014

Dank.

I haven't heard the word 'dank" in I don't know how long. But this beer is just that... Dank. See...


The saying is appropriate given that it is Stone Brewery's Enjoy By 04.20.14. I am glad the supply made it all the way to Chicago and that Colorado and Washington didn't get the whole supply because this is a very hoppy, hence, yummy beer.

But it is a beer that is well deserved. I ran a full 8 miles today. And I have 6 weeks to go until my 10-mile race so this is promising that I will be able to run the full 10 miles. I have always been able to pick up any local 5K, but a 10-mile race is a whole other ballgame.


I am using the nike+ app mixed with the Hal Higdon training schedule to train so far. So far, so good. Lots of running and a little bit of cross training (mostly football and CPY yoga). As long as I stay clear of football injuries, I should be on track for a successful summer of monthly races. 


Here's to hoping summer eventually comes...

No comments:

Post a Comment