Sunday, June 10, 2012

Blue Suede Heels.

I have been looking for blue suede shoes for a while. (Remember this post? Unfortunately, I waited and missed out on them).

On one of my two trips to Target yesterday (no car and having to carry everything you purchase on the eL = two trips), I did my troublesome walk through the shoe section. I say troublesome because it always results in a purchase. It is Target, and it is shoes. Double weakness.

I found these beauties...





















And they pretty much cover the foot tattoo, which means they are more acceptable to wear to work!


Score!!!

Target is so on point right now. It took all of my restraint not to purchase 10 maxis... (post later in the week with the finds).

Anyone else have some scores they would like to share?

1 comment:

  1. Target really does have a lot of great things lately!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete