Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Polka Dot.

Printed jeans are everywhere. The lace print, the leopard print, etc. I am not a huge fan. However, one print has definitely stood out from the rest and has me reconsidering my negative view of printed jeans - the polka dot.





Abercrombie & Fitch jeans

From top to bottom: Paige Denim - Polka Dot Verdugo Skinny Jeans, $190 (via shopbop); [blanknyc] - Printed Skinny Jeans, $110 (via Madewell); AG - Stevie Polka Dot Ankle, $99.95 (via Anthropologie); A&F - Super Skinny Ankle Jeans, $39 on sale! (via Abercrombie & Fitch)

I mean how friggin' cute are these? I might just have to test drive the A&F pair before spending on a trend I was initially against. I haven't purchased anything from A&F since college (without quantifying - that was a long time ago!), so this should be interesting. I will let you know how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment