Britt - you are my hero!
So she posted this survey yesterday and I thought I would copy her. Read on if you want to
1. If you could only eat savory or sweet things for the rest of your life, which would you choose- and why?
Savory - I do not really own one tooth that is sweet.
2. Would you rather live in the ocean (underwater), in the sky (on a cloud), or in space?
I am a So Cal kid - the ocean. Plus, I think I conned each of my grandmas into taking me to go see The Little Mermaid in the theaters when I was little - I still love that movie.
3. Desert, Mountains, Plains, or Tropics?
Tropics. I need to have water around me. J and I have been dreaming of a tropical vacay since we started dating (4 years ago)... And we get it in September! I sent him this picture last night and said how stoked I am to do this in Kauai :)
4. Would you rather live with chronic pain or the worst pain you can imagine for 24 hours?
I am a "rip the bandaid off kinda person" so I go with 24 hours of intense pain. I have never bred but I feel like that is what labor is.
5. If you had to repeat one of these again, which would it be? Preschool, Elementary, Jr High/ Middle School, High School, College.
College. If anyone answers Middle School to this question, they need to be institutionalized. NO ONE liked Middle School. That is as sure as the sun rising in the east.
6. Tribal, Floral, Stripes, or Polka Dots?
For my clothes - Stripes. For children - Polka Dots. For my house - All of the above. For my grandma - Floral.
7. Are you right handed or left handed?
Righty. But I always wanted to a lefty. Typical - I like to be the odd one.
8. Pick a guy: Edward Cullen, Peeta Mellark, or Harry Potter.
Peeta - Hands down. Edward abandons Bella. And I was never quite into magic/sci-fi stuff. And Peeta - well he can do no wrong (unless under the influence of trackerjackers and we all know that this Snow's fault).
9. If you HAD to have a crazy hairdo, what hairdo would you choose and why? (mohawk, mullet, etc.)
FRO! I once wore a fro wig to a bar. People thought it was real and I secretly wished it was.
10. If you could be a celebrity what would you like to be celebrated for? (dance, singing, acting, reality TV [i.e. no reason], political leader, etc.)
Designing clothes. No hesitation there. It is like a "get out of jail free" card to look and do whatever you want.
Example: Betsey Johnson
11. Be honest- do you brush and floss your teeth daily?
Nope. J does and so I was better when he was around. I need to do this - I know.
12. What is one fear you are working to overcome?
Something bad happening to someone I love and my being unable to help them. I am trying to learn that I cannot control everything.
13. White Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, or Semi-Sweet (what is that)??
Milk. I HATE White. I am learning to love Dark. But who doesn't like Milk?
14. What is one trend you wish you could pull off?
Crop pants. Like the ones from J.Crew that look good on everyone but me. Ugh. I just don't understand it. Maybe it is my skinny ankles.
15. You're given the choice between a life with love and trials or loneliness and ease. Pick one.
Love and trials. Love is everything.
16. Would you rather live in Narnia, Hogwarts, Middle Earth, or Neverland?
Neverland! I want to be able to fly and be young forever! I hate wrinkles.
17. Think of your dream home... what style is it?
Craftsman. Just like this:
18. What's currently your favorite song or album?
I am still loving Nero's Welcome to Reality. It gets me moving and is just addicting.
Warning: It is DJ music. I love all types of music (except screamo - it gives me anxiety). I don't get how people are not obsessed with music. It is vital - like air.
19. Who was the last person you hugged?
In reality: my moot court coaches - we had a celebratory dinner last night. In my dreams: J. Always.
20. You have a ticket in your hand, where is it going to take you?
Wherever J is. That is home.
21. Who is one blogger you KNOW you'd be BFF's with in real life?
Britt of Secondhand Magpie. See above. She is funny, snarky, been through the grad-school angst, and is a just a real person. I am so stoked to have met her through IFB and I see great things happening for her.
I also love Paige from Barefoot & Vintage. A So Cal girl who is real? Oxymoron? Nope. Plus she has great style and an awesome outlook on life and family.
I see a theme here - Realness = I adore you.