Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award.

I received my first blog award! I am not sure I deserve it because I have been so MIA lately with school and the move but I am honored! The always amazing and most importantly, real Britt at Secondhand Magpie nominated me for the The Versatile Blogger Award. It works a little something like this:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you.
2. Write 7 random things about yourself.
3. Spread the love to 5 more bloggers.





















1. I only went by my last name in college because 12 out of the 80 girls in my sorority had the first name Lauren. Many people still only know me as "Hargrove" and don't know my first name. In fact, I tattooed it on my ribs because my last name is such a big part of me. It will become my middle name if I ever get married.















2. I am getting a tattoo removed. I have 5 but I am removing a star from my lower hip because it doesn't match the rest and to put it honestly, I am over it. The removal is more pain and a lot more expensive than actually getting the tattoo. However, I can't wait until it is done and wouldn't think of removing any of the others.

3. I have never lived on my own. It was a goal of mine this year to get my own apartment. I move in next week!

4. I am a lot more girlie than first impression would lead you to believe. I have always been a tomboy (I blame having two older brothers for this). However, I love clothes and shoes, and I have a TON of them.

5.Speaking of clothes, I color coordinate my closet. I go color, then style within in each color (except for dresses and skirts, which are separate). It makes finding things, matching, and getting dressed so much easier.

6. I run best to trance music. It is very rhythmic and helps me get keep pace while focusing on my breathing. I just zone out and the time passes. Here is my current fave right now.

7. I never wore gold until a few months ago. I hated it. The fact that I wear it now is just crazy to me. I blame J on my being a traitor to silver because the Rolex his dad gave him and his signet ring are pretty gold/blingy. They slowly tore down my resistance.

...and now for my nominations...

1. Katie from burritos + champagne - a new mom and former sorority sister who is witty and hilarious.
2. Jen from my new (york) life - another witty sorority sister who now has moved back to the west coast. fantastic writer!
3. David from Self Portraits - one of the few good friends I will keep from law school. a guy who loves baseball and is real, and is willing to write about life.
4. Marcie from a sigh and sanity - a new find that I am loving. again, witty and real.
5. Alessia from un giorno da leone - another sorority sister who lives in Chicago. a real girl that i plan to see once i make the big move.

No comments:

Post a Comment