Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Translation: Kansas City Wedding.

Yeah, I know I am a little late on this outfit translation and it has self-shot in the mirror pics...



It's bad, but it's all I have. The only people I knew at the wedding were in the wedding party and they were occupied all day so I didn't have a chance to take better pics.

Disclaimers aside, I love this dress!!! I received tons of compliments on it, it was comfortable, and it is on trend. Yellow is in this fall and I am embracing it.

The dress is no longer available, unfortunately, but here are some alternatives if you share my fashion sense:

Tibi, Solid Silk Shift Dress in Gold ($277)














Victoria's Secret, Cut-Out Shift Dress in Sunspark Yellow ($49.50)














KAS New York, Fifi Shift Dress ($68 on sale at Neiman)

1 comment:

  1. I love this! And from what I can see, I'm in love with your apartment. Wrigleyville has some amazing buildings!

    Britt
    Secondhand Magpie

    ReplyDelete