Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A New Mint.

Just in time for my new move...
So the newest ____Mint collaboration has arrived and with it brings the first male collaboration. Welcome HomeMint from Justin Timberlake. When I think of Justin Timberlake, I don't really think of home design, and vice versa. However, I really like some of the pieces. I thought they would be too modern for my taste but I think Justin went more with his southern roots, and I am glad he did. What do you think?



One of my faves is this rug, which would perfect in my new living room!

















And these dishes....





















Can you tell I like blue? For those of you who aren't tied to ocean colors there are a few other beauties...

















If you want early access to HomeMint you can click here to sign up.

1 comment:

  1. Also seriously coveting that rug! Is there anything that man can't do?

    ReplyDelete