Monday, December 24, 2012

Things That Will Change Your Life: TJ's Tartar Sauce.

There are products that you try that just change your life. Okay, that may be a bit bold. But I promise, it is not too far off in the case of some products...

I was never a tartar sauce snob until I met...

I am a HUGE seafood fan and this is my go-to when tartar is called for. At first I was hesitant to use it because I am a wimp on the spicy scale. However, it is not too spicy. Pretty mild/medium. 

The sad thing is that only some Trader Joe's (TJs for short in my household) carry the product. They will all carry tartar sauce but not this version... The only complaint I have about TJ's is that their offerings change in different markets. Really friggin' annoying. 

That being said, this is not available in any of the Chicago stores I have been to. It was available in all of the Southern California stores I have shopped at. (This jewel was brought to me by Madre and Papito when they came last week.)

Pair it with: TJ's Crab cakes or Whole Foods' Salmon Burgers, and TJ's 3-minute organic brown rice. Super healthy, yummy, and easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment