Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Lissie.

Lissie is amazing. To say that I am obsessed is to put it lightly.

I first heard her singing on Morgan Page's trance tracks and I fell in love with her voice. Listen for a minute and I am sure you will too.

Here is the Grammy nominated track she sung vocals on...


Rumor is that as soon as she signed her own deal her record label would not let her use her name on Morgan's tracks. She does appear on his latest record, but her name isn't disclosed. Her own music is so much different that I am sure some exec said it would cause confusion regarding her "image." In my mind her versatility just makes her that much more awesome.

To get an real feel of how amazing her voice is just listen to an acoustic cover of Metallica's Nothing Else Matters (it was featured at the end of this week's episode of Revenge)...


And here is her rocking out while playing some of her own music...


I know this is an abundance of videos to put in one post but you can never have too much of a good thing.

p.s. Is it just me or is she a dead ringer for Leelee Sobieski?

2 comments:

  1. have you heard her do pursuit of happiness? <3

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmsbHGEB6UU&ob=av2n

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I listen to all of her stuff on Spotify. In fact I just listened to that song this morning :)
    p.s. I love how she rocks out in the video!

    ReplyDelete