Monday, January 2, 2012

Therapy.

Why is it that I always find amazing stores when I travel? But then again, maybe it is a good thing. It could be trouble if they were closer.

My new find was a great recommendation from Sariah while I was visiting San Fran for NYE and it was a GREAT one!





















Meet Therapy. A group of shops with various locations around the Bay Area. They have a great collection of gifts, books, shoes, Nixon watches, home furnishings, men's and women's clothing...































...And with a collection of Hobo wallets and Bags that puts Bloomie's to shame. How could you not fall in love with this place?

They also carry such brands as Obey, Jeffrey Campbell, Toms, San Diego Hat Company, and Volcom. When we were there they were having their annual 40% off sale. At one location (yes, we went to two locations back-to-back) there was security because people have been known to fight over couches, shoes, lamps, etc. Crazy, but understandable.

I saw a million things I wanted and am now searching the www for because we hit the 40% off sale too late...

Jeffrey Campbell Sawyer Pumps

Jeffrey Campbell Sawyer Pumps

Jeffrey Campbell Dunsmore Flats

Jeffrey Campbell Dunsmore Flats

So if you find either of these in a size 7 please let me know :)

Until then I guess I will have to wait for Therapy's online store to go live...

1 comment:

  1. You just have to visit often! I'm obsessed with this store!

    ReplyDelete