Wednesday, January 18, 2012

An Outfit Only a Blogger Would Appreciate.


You know those days when you want to be comfy and stylish? This was one of those days. I put this on and was pleasantly surprised that it worked better in translation than it did in my head. Small victory.

However, one of the things about being in law school is that most of my co-fellows have a pretty simple style. So when I come in with something a little edgy or different only a few appreciate it. So I will have to tweak this one and recycle it for a new audience.

Oh! And do you want to know the ironic thing about this outfit? It's funky, but it's all from GAP - the epitome of simple style. Ha!

T-shirt, GAP (similar style)
Sweater, GAP (similar style)
Jeans, GAP (similar style*)
Boots, GAP ($39.99 - currently available in stores) (similar style*)

*GAP, Old Navy, and Piperlime are offering 30% online purchases until 01.19.12 with code "NEWYOU".

No comments:

Post a Comment